I'm following up on a couple of book related leads. 1) IndieBound books has an affiliate program. From what I understand, you place a link on your web site to the Indie Bound site:
"Connect your site to a huge network of indie bookstore websites. Link to specific books or indie bookstores on your site through IndieBound. There are lots of ways to do it: Become an IndieBound Affiliate. Link to books for sale at independent bookstore websites, and earn a little money along the way. You can learn more and get started here: http://www.indiebound.org/affiliate."
I've not determined if say your web site sells books, can you link to IndieBound?
2) Freecycle...need I say more? Yes? Ok. It's network or community of people in your area that, instead of donating or selling their junk want to give it away. The web site is: http://www.freecycle.org/ Worth a shot for free books? Not sure. I think it's worth a try.
Re: Dad. He says he feels better. He actually ate several meals today.
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment