I may have forgotten to publish the latest version of http://www.boundlessbardbooks.com/ .
There is a phone number and the correct university is listed.
I'm hesitant to place any ads at this time since we have no funds, no real plan and no idea what we are getting into. I realize that contradicts my Ok for the free ad. Sorry about that. And maybe it's too soon for a PO Box. Frankly, we have about 1 in a half million chance of anyone stumbling across our site at this point.
If we do receive any response from the ad I recommend extreme caution before purchasing any books. I'm also not sold on Children's Lit as our niche. I don't think we should make one genre the focus of our book store. The very nature of "boundless" is no limits. But I'm definitely stating we draw the line at extreme left/right wing politics, religion or porn.
Thanks for emails about the inventory.
I'm going to make an effort to write up a business plan over the next few days -- or a least a mission statement I can feel good about.
I work tomorrow, I'm off Thursday, work Friday and then off for the weekend. Maybe we can toss some ideas about early Saturday?
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment