Monday, December 22, 2008

monday

You can list my phone number on the card. I'll check to see how much p.o. boxes run--this box might come in handy for payments (when we sell) and mail--i.e. info on upcoming sales, newsletters--I tend to read paper newsletters more thoroughly than e-mail letters; and other corrrspondence--for me at least the less I have to wade through on the computer the better.

Question, I was pondering and I haven't found a definitive answer and maybe I've answered my own question. We have several books where the copyright date precedes the date the edition was published--are these also first editions? I guess a publisher could obtain the "rights" to a work and then publish it at a later date? I'll keep checking on this. I've managed to list all of the books on the tall bookshelf, now I'm onto the smalle book shelf. Still a little shy of the 10,000 books we need.

r

No comments:

Post a Comment